With NO house power connection, the only power source is solar. There are a few ways to optimize solar capture, which directly affects how fast the fan runs:
- Make sure leaves, trees or other objects do not shade the solar panel
- Tilt and Rotate the Solar Panel or Fan Shroud to capture the maximum sunlight. The best location is to have the panel faces south
- Ensure all leads are securely connected
- Check to make sure all wires are connected properly with red-to-red and black-to-black.
- If problem persists, please call U.S. Sunlight Corporation